On 5/12/2011 22:01, Peter Zalabai wrote:
Hi,

From my latest Thames Path walk...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/5711189051/

Please be brutal with your critique as recently I feel I need a lot of
feedback to be able to improve my photography...

Yours,
.t

I am sorry, Peter, I just like this photograph, so I cannot really offer you any constructive critique. May be in time, if I get to review your recent work, I could notice something worth telling you.

As it is, it is evidently processed, as it is unlikely that the light and color was the way it is presented, but it is fine. The subject matter is also just fine, if may be not absolutely original, but that's not to say that it is no good.

So, it is all around good photograph in all respects, both technical and artistic.

Boris