On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Jim King <jamesk8...@mac.com> wrote:
> William Robb wrote Sat, 14 May 2011 16:09:03 -0700
>
>>> On 14/05/2011 5:04 PM, Jim King wrote:
>>>
>>> http://www.dpreview.com/news/1105/11051210panasonicdmcg3.asp
>>> If only this camera had an APS-C sensor and a K-mount...
>>>
>> You can get an adapter, and it's a 2x crop (not that I like the term all
>> that much)
>
> That's the lesser half of my concern - what I want is a larger APS-C sensor
> in a body with the same feature set as the G3.
>
> Regards, Jim

The Samsung NX's are pretty similar in feature set and have the K20D
sensor. The Sony NEX's lack the EVF but have a much better sensor than
any of the other mirrorless cameras. There should be a NEX with an EVF
announced in late july (higher-end body), possibly with the K-5
sensor, possibly with a new higher-resolution sensor expected to also
show up in the Sony A77 and Nikon D400.

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca