On 5/17/2011 06:23, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
A couple of still lifes from yesterday and today:

   http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/5728475469/lightbox/
and
   http://www.flickr.com/photos/gdgphoto/5729025866/lightbox/

(remove the "lightbox/" from above if your browser has problems with them.)

thanks for looking, comments appreciated!

Godfrey

Godfrey, without any pun or another intent of disrespect I should admit that I like your pictures from Ricoh camera better than those of Oly 4/3... I cannot really put this into words, so don't ask me, but I think you did right thing having bought the little Ricoh. It is serving you very well.

Boris