Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Walker" <bruce.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT Picture fix help

On 11-05-26 1:17 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
From: David J Brooks

BTW the scan is taken of a picture of a picture, and the lines are in
the second photo, not from scanning.

I have marked this posting for future references.

Well, if she really wants our best work, she's going to have to get whoever has the original to let her make a high quality scan of it. ;-D

OTOH, if someone sends us something even more mangled and indistinct we can produce really excellent results. We'd dress up some cormorants in little suits, take a posed studio shot, add a little noise in PP and ... TaDa!

And many here will comment what a great imag !  ;-]