On 6/4/2011 20:09, Larry Colen wrote:

On Jun 4, 2011, at 7:24 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

On 6/3/2011 21:44, Bob W wrote:
I don't imagine Boris was upset about it. I interpreted his comment as
thinking the title was just a bit overblown really.

That's exactly right.

Aahh, criticizing me for being overblown is a bit like criticizing me for
having brown hair.

No way, Larry, no way. Criticized for being overblown you were not. It is the picture title I was talking about. Just that - no more, no less, just a title.

To make it clear - I did like the picture, I wasn't upset and I happen to know the connotation of the title...

Boris