I am following Cotty's lead...better late than never.  Here is my first attempt at
critiquing the PUG (or anything else).  Since I've never done this before, you are
free to critique my critique!

Keep up the great work!

Ed K.

"Trax" - Chris Niesmertelny
Interesting - I like the way the tracks lead up and then slide over - good composition
here.  On the other hand, the top left composition of the other tire track bothers me
a little.  Not much I can do, removing the top left will remove the bend I like of the
main track.  Overall a nice shot.

"BristleCone Pine" - Bruce Dayton
Very nice shot - good and crisp on the main subject.  The OOF area provide interest,
but don't deter.

"Cadaques" - Jaume Lahuerta
The multi-angle step lines draw me right down the stairway.  Nice!

"No Mail Today" - Amita Guha
There is just something that draws me to this picture.  I can't figure it out yet, but
I like it.

"Mirror Image??" - Toni Lankerd
Very nice - I like the flowers being set off with the black background.

"Green Zen" - Flavio Minelli
Excellent!  I think I'm a sucker for these types of shots.

"Wood and Wire" - Darryn Richter
I would have liked to keep the entire lenght of post 'in focus', but that's what makes
us all different.  Nice capture.

"Stef On Bike, Northmoor, 2000" - Cotty
I know alot has been said on this shot, but here I go anyway...I like the way the
point of focus is in the middle of the greens on the right.  The OOF in front and at
the back really does it for me.  This is something I haven't thought of, but now must
go and try.

"Trapped !!" - Geoffrey Stevens
Nice!  I like the shine on the fence.

"Peachy" - Steve Larson