Thanks for your effort. Your critique is great...
since you picked my picture. ;-)

Seriously, I used to participate in Chris' organized
comments, but now that it is not working, I became
lazy. I have to figure out how to comment offline
having all the images stored previously (or suscribe
to an ADSL service, not in my plans though).

Keep with this exercice, I found that it was also a
learning tool.

Jaume

http://sports.yahoo.com