--- Chris Brogden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, frank theriault wrote:
>
> > It really was a great game, between two great
> teams.  If only they
> > could play that way in the NHL.  No vicious
> stick-work, no fights.
> > Just good, clean, skilled hockey.
>
> One of the best games I've ever seen!  The gold has
> finally come home to
> where it belongs... yeeeeeeha!
>
> :)
> chris
> -

Let's not forget the women's match.  Now THAT was a
game!  I was cheering for the home team (USA! USA!
USA!), but apparently nobody knows ice like the
Canucks.  :)  And all that after being 0-8 against the
US!

So I guess that makes it a pretty amazing sweep in
hockey medals.  Come to think of it, y'all didn't do
too bad in curling either.

Salute the leaf with pride.

Deb in TX
-- Go four-man bobsled silver medalists with your
driver from the grand metropolis of Del Rio, TEXAS!!
Woo Hoo!!
http://sports.yahoo.com