Thanks, Debra,

That was a great game, and just as much of a nail-biter, too.  And
terrific hockey, I must say.  In some ways I feel better about that one
than the men's gold.  There's the adversity of being underdogs, but
also, they are true amateurs.  Anyone out there remember back when the
Olympics were supposed to be for amateurs?  Not that they were all
"really" amateurs, especially from those countries that used "amateur"
sports for propaganda purposes, but I digress...

Now that hockey is a true international sport, it's hard to imagine that
any one country will easily sweep both men's and women's golds again.
Truly a proud day for our country...

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The
pessimist fears it is true." -J. Robert