Just a few snapshots of liquefaction that occurred in our neighbourhood from
today's 5.5 and 6.0 aftershocks.

This is about all I found so it's actually a lot better than we had in
February.  No damage to our house or its contents.

I have a glass of Gentleman Jack in me.  I think my spelling is doing well so I
probably haven't quite had enough ;)

http://www.multi.net.nz/quake-jun-13/

I was out on my lunch break for the 5.5 so I was walking around at ground
level.  I knew it was fairly big but nothing to really worry about.  The 6.0
was quite intense.  We're on the upper level of a two-storey building and it
shakes enough when trucks go past.  I was starting to wonder if the building
was going to fall apart.  It'd be the strongest shaking I've ever experienced.
We all went home after that one.

Cheers,
Dave