On 19/06/2011 00:45, Jeffery Johnson wrote:
I am going through the captures I took this morning in between the rain. I
do mean in between the rain and I got lucky while out at Radnor Lake and
made it to their visitor center before the rain started and I hung out there
while it passed. Then as I began to walk around the Lake on my way to where
I parked I noticed another batch of dark clouds rolling in and I hurried on
to the car.

Okay now on to my question. I have been looking through my photos and on one
of the fawns I captured today is a tick right between his/her eyes and a few
flies. My question is should I leave them or clone them out of the photo.

Depends (c. D. Brewer) on what you want to do with the pic.