From: Jeffery Johnson <jefferytjohn...@bellsouth.net>
To: pdml@pdml.net
Sent: Sat, June 18, 2011 6:45:29 PM
Subject: PP help

I am going through the captures I took this morning in between the rain. I
do mean in between the rain and I got lucky while out at Radnor Lake and
made it to their visitor center before the rain started and I hung out there
while it passed. Then as I began to walk around the Lake on my way to where
I parked I noticed another batch of dark clouds rolling in and I hurried on
to the car.

Okay now on to my question. I have been looking through my photos and on one
of the fawns I captured today is a tick right between his/her eyes and a few
flies. My question is should I leave them or clone them out of the photo.

Thanks,
Jeffery

Pictures that I have taken on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/