On 6/16/2011 18:50, frank theriault wrote:
About two weeks ago, Canada Post workers were in a legal strike
position, and they've been running rotating strikes throughout the
country since then.  As of yesterday, Canada Post Corporation locked
out the workers nation-wide, shutting down the service completely.

Ok then. So I was gonna post yet another For Sale post on Friday. I believe this time I should make special notice that my offer won't apply for those of us, who are (not?!) served by Canada Post.

Good photograph, Frank. The camera choice though makes me raise an eyebrow...

Boris