Especially when their motion is predictable.  That shot was from my
balcony, BTW.  VIR has several onsite hotels and it was about $240 for
two nights for my wife and I.  It's a nice lodge and we get a relaxing
weekend as well as the races.  I wander aorund during the mornings
but the afternoons get toasty in Southside Virginia.

--
Steve Desjardins