Hi all!

Again I'm seeking your advice. I've been assigned a task at work
and have some doubts about it. I have to go to client's place
and make photos of ice-cream and cakes. I can use my MZ-M or MX
(but I guess it's the least important) A50/1.7, FA35-80/4-5.6,
A135/2.8 and Mir20/3.5 (the last two would be useless I think).
As for lighting I guess my AF201SA would do but I can use the
studio lighting from work (with sofboxes, umbrellas etc) with
Gossen flashmeter. I'm not sure if I can take all of the lamps
as one has a stand that's huge and would be probably impossible
to put into car. There's no way they can send the stuff to our
studio :-( Of course I have a tripd for the camera.
Maybe someone can share a good advice or some nice link on how
to approach this task.

TIA

Maciej Marchlewski