Boz,

You could do what B&H does with their photos.
They have a big, but faint B&H superimposed over the product.
That or you could put "KMP Site" in smaller white lettering
over some black portion of the item like the focusing grip.

In any case, I would complain to the offender and then let it go.
You have created such a great site that people will steal from it.
It is the most sincere form of flattery.  <g>

Regards,  Bob S.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< What can I do against this:
 http://cgi.ebay.de/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1334153963

  I don't mean legally, but I would appreciate ideas on how to place the
 copyright notices so that they are not so easy to remove.  Am I dreaming
 when thinking of images that do not allow themselves to be
 screencaptured and edited? >>