I had this problem with an eBay seller (VOLVOMAX) in Germany who has a very successful
toy Volvo business.  He moved to eBay from
mailers and thought he could use my site as a source for images.  He wrote and asked,
I quoted prices, and he said no thanks.  Then
he used them anyway.  I was able to get him to stop, and forced him to do his own
photography.  So now what does he do?  He scans
the images from the boxes instead.  Not my problem anymore.  What really bothered me
about him was that he was loading them from my
server and I was getting the bill for the bandwidth!  That is something that you can
get reimbursed for in this kind of situation
(commercial web site making unauthorized use of copyrighted materials and server
resources without permission).  There is plenty of
legal precedence and lawyers who will be happy to take the case if the stakes are high
enough.

ppro