I don't know, but if you want it done right send it here. Best 50 bucks I've ever spent...

http://pentaxs.com/index.html

On 6/21/2011 9:50 AM, Charles Robinson wrote:
I just pulled an old lens out of the box and popped it onto my K10D with the
idea that my son could use it to see if he liked the idea of a bigger camera.

Darned thing doesn't focus to infinity, though!  Why did I never notice this
before?

I've seen a few different pages out there about adjusting infinity focus for
some older Takumar lenses... is it pretty much the same deal for every lens?
Remove front ring, loosen screws down in the barrel.... ugh.   I'd love some
helpful pointers.

Failing that, anyone with a craptastic 28-80 laying around... maybe I'll just
buy him one of those and throw the 24-50 back in the drawer.  Heck, then he'd
have autofocus and could use the SR features as well.

Ideas, anyone?

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN

Where's the Kaboom?  There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering Kaboom!

        --Marvin the Martian.