Last Sunday after the rains cleared up I decided to get out and go to the
Richland Creek Greenway. The following is two of the captures from that
walk:

I stood on the walkway bridge watching two different Herons fishing:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/5873557054/in/set-72157626927265933/

As I am standing there the Black-crowned Night Heron decided to fly off and
this is one of the photos in which I attempted to capture the moment:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/5873599874/in/set-72157626927265933

Again for those that want to see the whole set:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/sets/72157626927265933/

Hope everyone is having a nice evening or morning.
Jeffery

You can see my latest captures by visiting my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/