I was not certain of a bird I took a captures of last Sunday at Richland
Creek Greenway and I asked for help identifying the bird on a bird group on
Flickr. It seems to be between a Carolina Wren or a Bewick's Wren. If there
is anyone that can help with this it would be appreciated.

Location is Richland Creek Greenway, near creek, woods, open fields, golf
course setting. Nashville TN.

Links to three of the photos of the bird:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/5873512790/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/5873500992/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/5873046533/

You can see my latest captures by visiting my Flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jt-johnson/