[sending this again just in case. I've gotten two "if no one else will
take it" emails, and I know a lot of people don't check the list on the
weekends.]

I've got an Epson Stylus Photo 2200 that I never use anymore. The
printer was a refurb that the camera shop I worked at got for free, and
I convinced the owner to let me take it when the shop closed. It works,
but it needs a good cleaning, and the spongy reservoir where the ink
goes when it does nozzle cleanings really ought to be replaced (I
managed to reset the printer's cleaning counter last year, but it really
should be replaced).

Along with the printer, I've got some inks, most of a roll of 13"
Premium Lustre paper, some attachments and the required cables, and it's
all just taking up space.

If you live in Northern California (I'm in Concord) and can pick it up
soon, it's all yours for free. If you're feeling charitable you can pay
me what you think it's worth, but I'm just looking to lose some ballast
from my home more than anything. I just gave away a 31" CRT TV this
morning, for instance. I don't own a car, so you'll have to come to me.

Before you ask: I won't break it up into parts.

Please reply off-list.

John

--
http://www.jacelio.com