On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:07 PM, P. J. Alling
<webstertwenty...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 43 system and m43 system cameras with adapters are the only ones I know of.
>  I read somewhere that most classic OM system lenses were uncoated, but I
> highly doubt that, most were probably single or double coated.  They preform
> rather well, flare wise, for optics with minimal coatings.

Olympus OM system lenses are easily adapted to Olympus and Panasonic
FourThirds, Olympus and Panasonic Micro-FourThirds, Sony NEX, and
Canon EOS lens mounts. They work well on everything from FourThirds
format to "full frame". The Olympus Pen F system lenses from the 1960s
were mostly single coated, but OM System (first introduced in the
1972-1973 time period) were almost all multicoated optics like most
SLR lenses post 1970 or so. Some of the OM lenses are highly sought
after and carry big price tags even today, like the 21mm f/2.

I had a kit of Olympus OM equipment for a period of time circa 1975 to
1977. Olympus lenses were always very high quality and the OM-1n and
OM-2 were very compact and nicely made.
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com