On 30/06/2011 1:59 PM, Timber wrote:

Most of the time the reason is: Pentax is not good for studio
photography.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/785874/viewall
All shot with Pentax, all but two in the studio.

Ask your friends if their cameras have a PC socket. The K20, K7 and K5 all do, the K10 was missing it, and the istD has one. I'm not sure about the other models. Also, I've seen many times when an image has veiling flare with Nikon and Canon lenses because of a misplaced hair light. This is something I just never have to worry about.

--

William Robb