On 30/06/2011 3:17 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
William Robb wrote:

On 30/06/2011 1:59 PM, Timber wrote:

The studio guys I know here shoot with hot-shoe-mounted radio triggers
pretty much all the time.

On the other hand, they also shoot tethered to the computer pretty
much all the time, too.

I use Pocket Lizards as well, but it is nice to be able to hook my old Metz 60 flash to a PC socket rather than going through a shoe mount adapter. I tried tethering with one of my older cameras (did the K20 tether?) and found that for product photography it was swell, but for any kind of portraiture it was more of a distraction for both me and the subject.

--

William Robb