On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:21 PM, Mark Roberts <m...@robertstech.com> wrote:
> Moved into the new house just over a week ago, not even half way
> unpacked and the cat just died... Still, we're off to Ireland
> tomorrow. Two weeks of vacation, including 7 days of bicycling with
> our friends from Seattle (the same pair who biked France with us a few
> years back). This time my travel kit will consist of the K5, 16-50/2.8
> and the 77 Limited.
>
> I'll have occasional net access so I may have a few adventures to
> report...

Sounds like a good trip, have a great time.

I'd differ on lenses, I think my 2006 trip to the IoM and other points
was *ist DS plus 21/3.2, 35/2 and 77/1.8, but then I don't get along
with zooms very much. I didn't have the 43 yet at that point as that
would surely have been in the kit if I did.

I look forward to hearing and seeing the stories. :-)
--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com