Hi,

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.  Sadly, I have had to
"watermark" all KMP images that I own, and now you all have to pay the
price of seing the lower-quality images.

If anyone needs a good image that I own, drop me a line.

I am going to pursue the issue a bit more with the commercial firm that
stole my image(s).  I have to find them first because the eBay seller
says he has no records of the exact URL.  But I'll try it.

Thanks again,
Boz