Thanks Jan van Wijk
This is really great news.
Hopefully I´ll get mine before my summer holliday starts July 18th. :-)

Yes, the K-5 is superior to the K-7 in many ways. I can shoot at kids birthday
parties without having to use a flash. Often a flash is very annoying for
guests at a party or any other social event.

The only thing I dislike is the combined funktion of the focus point
selector/menu selector. It´s too time consuming on the fly.

And I just hope Ricoh is able to continue making very high quality DSLR
cameras, lenses and accessories after the Ricoh take over in October 2011.

I am finaly turning professionel (freelancer) in January next year, and I'm NOT
planning on shifting too Canon or Nikon, since I like my rather large Pentax
outfit a lot.

Regards
Jens
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.