In a message dated Tue, 26 Feb 2002  5:13:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Len Paris"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> As a point of curiosity, how many folks moved from the PZ-1p to
> the MZ-S?  I don't think I can tell from the body count.

I'm a PZ-1 owner who considered the MZ-S for no more than 5 minutes.
I kind of have my dream 35 kit right now (PZ-1, ZX-5n, LX) and don't see anything on
paper to make me want to ditch any of those for the MZ-s (which, I must admit, I've
never seen in "person".) I was eager to see the digital sibling of the MZ-s -- you
know, the one they didn't release after all ...