I don't know if they deal internationally. Try to mail them and ask. I
mailed them a question last summer and received no reply, so if you don't
succeed contact me and I'll call them for you.

I've ordered a couple of things from them:

MX chrome body, SEK 1850, rated B
SMC-A 24/2.8, SEK 2150, rated B+
SMC-M 135/3.5, SEK 690, rated B

The rating goes from A to E where A equals "as new" and E "very poor
condition, no warranty". Usually A-C are ok for using the equipment.

My experience is that their stuff is reasonably rated, deliveries are fast
(within Sweden at least), but they don't update the web pages at all. The
Pentax PK page for example was updated in April 2001... You can find the
things I bought still on the list (I don't expect them to have multiple
B-rated chrome MXs for 1850, but who knows).

They are definitely the supplier with the largest assortment of used PK
equipment on the net in Sweden. Or has anyone found someone with more in
stock?

And, "ögonmussla" means "eyepiece".

/Erik