Pål Audun Jensen skrev:

> Jørgen wrote:
>
> >Do you have some other good tips for buying/selling used
> >camera-equipment in Sweden/Scandinavia ?
> >I have been toying with the idea to buy some old Pentax
> >stuff if I can sell my small Olympus-system.
>
> Not really, apart from the fact that Pentax equipment
> is hard to sell and
> hence there are good deals to be had when buying used.
>
> Pål
[SNIP]

Thanks, anyway !
I read your original message as if that company was
expensive compared to some other specific companies,
but your answer points out your were comparing with
the market in general.

Best regards,
--
J.B  Joergen Blomgren  e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                       home:   user.tninet.se/~soy123d       __________