I never had this problem.
But I broke a lot of SD cards. They are quite prone to braking or just loosing
the lock thing. I frequently have to glue the damned things together agian.
Almost all my cards have af glued lock these days. I wish Pentax had stayed
with the CF cards, which are much more durable.

Regards
Jens
--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.