OK let me get that straight then, if the ads are anything like those
in the GMail web interface, I am completely comfortable with them, I
even click them quite often so Google are doing a good job of
targeting me. What I don't want is the kind of obnoxious banners
blaring at me like they do on facebook and I also don't trust facebook
to respect my privacy beyond using my data to target ads. IMO facebook
will profile me about everything and anything and then sell that to
anyone who cares to pay for it. I don't believe they have any morals
whatsoever and Google is a little higher on my list when it comes to
corporate ethics.Only a little but nonetheless... big businesses are
inherently difficult to judge.
Cheers
Ecke