Great news Mark!

The 200 macro is an extraordinary lens !

I've had Nikon & Canon pros take a closer look when I've shot with them - they had never held one.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Cassino" <markcass...@ymail.com>
Subject: Reparo! A* 200mm Macro is Back!

I was on the road this week and when I got back found a slip from the post office saying a package was waiting. Yippie - the A* 200mm macro lens is back! I sent it to Eric who told me it was essentially worn out. Parts were not available for the repair. After some conversation he found someone who could fabricate the part that needed replacing. It wasn't cheap but for a little less than half the price of the Sigma 150mm macro (whenever they are availabel) I have a good-as-new A* 200 lens.

I ran it through its paces today - one out take:

http://www.markcassino.com/temp/pdml/IMGP4143.jpg

Glad to have it back!

MCC