From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Mark
Cassino
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 5:26 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Reparo! A* 200mm Macro is Back!

I was on the road this week and when I got back found a slip from the post
office saying a package was waiting. Yippie - the A* 200mm macro lens is
back! I sent it to Eric who told me it was essentially worn out. Parts were
not available for the repair. After some conversation he found someone who
could fabricate the part that needed replacing. It wasn't cheap but for a
little less than half the price of the Sigma 150mm macro (whenever they are
availabel) I have a good-as-new A* 200 lens.

I ran it through its paces today - one out take:

http://www.markcassino.com/temp/pdml/IMGP4143.jpg

Glad to have it back!

MCC

follow the directions.