On 20/07/2011 3:50 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
One of my favorite images (taken by others) on Flickr was taken with
that 30mm (on FILM).
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellinuxero/4547285529/in/faves-pixelsmithy/

I used to have one of those.
When I was about 14, I somehow came to own one of those and several film backs (one of which was a six exposure quick change back), a lightmeter of some sort, I think a Sekonic and some other stuff. I then set about finding a ginormous Pixur enlarger, which looked just one of their 35mm ones but as big as a largish pumpkin.
Thanks for stirring that memory.

--

William Robb