Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Well CNN says the shooting at the youth camp about 30 minutes away was possibly connected to the one in the central city...

While what you say is true, (re media can often be too quick) what's the definition of terrorism? How can this be anything else no matter what/who the source.
True, it's a question of definitions. It's definitely terrorism in one sense, but not necessarily associated with a "terrorist" organization (which is what the media often seem to imply), or even intended to cause fear as a way of reaching a certain political goal (which some would say must be a part of such a terrible act for it to become terrorism.)

- Toralf

ann