Hello

I've re-subscribed here after a couple of years away. I would appreciate any input from you.

I'm looking to replace 2 lenses with 1, for simplicity. I'm doing a lot of shooting at construction projects and I don't like to change lenses with lots of sawdust, dirt, etc. flying around.

I am currently using a Pentax FA28-70 f4 and a Sigma 17-35 F2.8. I would like to get a single lens that covers this same range; 17-70-ish. I'd like something a bit better than the consumer-grade and hopefully in the $300 to $400 range. What suggestions can you give me?

Many thanks,
Tony