Good to see you back on line, up and running. How about the sewing machine? ;-)

Shouldn't have any problem getting the upgrade to LR. Lightroom 3.4.1
works fine running in Mac OS X "Lion". I installed the system update
on Thursday and am quite pleased to see a number of nice improvements,
a fusion of UI concepts learned from iOS now incorporated into Mac OS
X, and some significant improvements in usability and performance in
many subtle ways. The new Mail application implementation is
excellent.

onwards!

--
Godfrey