And now all the time in the good ol' days of digital, too. :)

Good suggestion.

-bmw

On 11-07-29 12:50 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
That's what you'd do in the good ol' days of film.

On 7/29/2011 12:48 AM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
How about selecting that green triangle and just darkening it, either by burning in or reducing the luminance? That might get rid of the distraction without having to crop tighter.

-p