Yeah, I use the Pro because I have multiple monitors. I've had good
luck, except for the last time I did my mac laptop screen something
went horribly wrong and everything became vaguely green.  Running for
the moment on the default profile that came with it until I figure out
what went off the rails.  Assume it's temporary because it worked with
my wife's HP monitor and another big Dell I have at the office.

Kind of horrible software user interface, but usually works.  -T