I've also used the Spyder 2 and had no problem matching monitor and prints, especially considering the cheap monitor I'm using. Considering what I paid for it, I think it's the Spyder 2 Pro, but I've used it with good results with the latest versions of both the Spyder 2 Pro and Spyder 2 Express software. I recently upgraded to the Spyder 3, so if anyone is interested in getting a cheap start on monitor calibration with the Spyder 2 contact me off list.

-p