On 2011-08-04 08:45 , Paul Stenquist wrote:
If the manual focus lenses are A series, you'll have all the autoexposure
options that the K10 offers. With M and K series lenses, you'll have to use a
workaround for exposure. Basically, you set a stop on the aperture ring, and
press the green button. That causes the camera to set an exposure. Other than
that, manual lenses work fine.

note that with the green button, if you normally use exposure compensation you have to apply it as a shutter adjustment after using the green button, every time; this is what keeps me from using my M lenses much, but i find using an A lens very satisfactory