On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 1:55 PM, William Robb
<anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/08/2011 11:35 AM, Paul Sorenson wrote:
>>
>> Looks good! Wow - cordless saw in one hand and cordless driver in the
>> other. You can cut and screw all at the same time...
>>
> Looks like Ryobi tools, so he can probably do neither :).

Actually they are Ryobi, i also have the sawsall. I am quite surprised
at the job they can do, so far so good. The circular saw does an ok
job on 1/2", 5/8" plywood and 2x4 cuts. It will bind easily if the
wood does not stay level but minor nit.

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com