On 8/14/2011 11:59 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Aug 14, 2011, at 9:51 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:

On 8/14/2011 05:04, Walt Gilbert wrote:
Hi all,

My great-niece came by for a little visit today, and I used the
opportunity to get a little more practice time in on the K-50/1.4 (I
can't help that I'm in love with it) on the K-x. I figured I'd share the
shots I got and solicit any comments and/or suggestions anyone may have.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/sets/72157627302659051/
Walt, you did brilliantly. One nitpick though - it seems you kept taking
pictures of your lovely great-niece from above. May be you ought to have a seat
so that you could have your camera on the same level as her eyes.
Walt's not very tall, give him 12 years.
Ha!

Eight years, tops.  I'm sure I'll be starting to shrink by then.