On 8/15/2011 2:00 AM, Larry Colen wrote:
On Aug 14, 2011, at 11:13 PM, Walt Gilbert wrote:

Hi all,

I grabbed this shot this evening while I was walking around in the front yard
this evening.  All but about a dozen or so blossoms are gone on this tree, and
I just happened to catch this one out of the corner of my eye from a pretty
good distance -- say, 25 feet give or take.  And it looked like a good bokeh
opportunity.

Again, I had the K-50/1.4 on the K-x:

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/walt_gilbert/6044899692/
ISO 560, 1/500 sec, f/3.5, Manual

Any input appreciated.  So do as you will.
You're making up for time spent not taking pictures, another keeper.
Thanks, Larry.  It is awfully nice to be taking photos again.

Hell, it's nice just wandering about aimlessly with a camera!

-- Walt

Best,

Walt