On 8/16/2011 1:25 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
I didn't find the highlight all that objectionable in the original photo.
I agree that it wasn't /terribly/ objectionable, but the flatness in the center of the white part made it look blown to my eye after a closer look.

It doesn't ruin the photo for me, but now I'm distracted by it; like a horse laugh out of the mouth of a pretty girl.

-- Walt