Paul, your thread reminded me of my "first" love/car.... a 1962 Chevy
Impala SS with the 327 250 hp engine. I bought it used, less than a
year old, when I was in the Navy out in CA. The memories were too
strong..... so I went out and bought one today that will look just
like the first one once I finish. Unfortunately, it will be a "garage
queen", and very small, 1/25th to be exact. Made by Revell :-)

Walt