Update 12:30 Saturday

Doesn't seem to be raining that hard around here. The first rain band yesterday afternoon seemed to be the hardest.

The power just started blinking off & on. Not for real long, just enough to make my UPS beep at me & make the lights to flicker. Not even long enough to make the clock on the microwave blink --:-- (sorry, I don't have a VCR).

If we are going to have an outage, I hope it will wait another half hour or so. I just put some bacon in the frying pan to make myself a BLT sandwich.