On 2011-08-24 07:32 , Ann Sanfedele wrote:
Those are nice... they rather look like our coyotes - it took me a minute to
remember why you said no baby jokes :-(

interesting setting, i like the subtle colors and textures; and speaking of subtlety, the dingo is fascinating in its subtle unfamiliarity -- it does have a form similar to coyote, but a less delicate head; here's a too-well-fed coyote loping through my backyard this May for comparison (its coat is wet, when dry the coat is velvety):

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/25713106@N04/5765364369/lightbox/>

(i think we are sensitized by our life with dogs to recognize small differences in canine appearance)