Bob W wrote:
From: Joseph McAllister

It's one of the reasons I choose to live in a wood frame house 68'
above mean sea level. 170 miles from the Pacific and 250 from the
nearest subduction zone. 1000 yards from the nearest river (which is
tidal where I live, near Puget Sound). It is less expensive than
having to pay for flood and earthquake insurance.

14 Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and
shalt pitch it within and without with pitch.

[...]

God

He has to sign his name? Like, nobody would have a clue from whom these commands issued?

keith